Monday, October 26, 2009

My Thoughts and Fears of this Project

I am really excited and a little bit scared to do this huge project we have for NMC 301, Writing for the Media Professional. There a few reasons for both of my feelings but Pam's idea for this type of project is a good one and I'll give her props for that.
I am excited for numerous reasons but one is because our project idea is really good, I think. John Carney, who is my partner in this project, thought of a fantastic idea. The idea is to connect older people, who maybe did not have the technology we have now, to their grandchildren and maybe somebody over in war overseas. I took advantage of this idea and asked if I could be in his group with him. He accepted and I am very excited to be working with him.
I am also excited because this project could do wonders for us in the future. I hope that it is so good that we can use it for future references and other events we need it for. This is a great opportunity for that.
Now, for the fears. I am afraid of not doing enough. I am afraid of not getting a good grade. I am afraid that it is not going to be good enough. So, to be honest with you, I am a little afraid. This project is so big and means so much for the grade and the future that it better be good or else. So, with all this being said, I am fearing the result of this project.
This should be good though, maybe even great. And if we work hard and succeed with this idea, it should be a awesome one.

No comments:

Post a Comment